Monday, May 7, 2012

Semester one...

School

Last fall I made the life changing decision to further my education and go to college. After visiting the school probably a hundred times, and filling our countless applications, I finally enrolled in the Spring 2012 semester. It was perfect. I wanted to ring in the new year with something different. I wanted 2012 to be a life changing year for me, and what better way to do that than to start college for the first time. Even though I only enrolled into two courses, I feel like college has changed me as a person.

My first semester is now sadly coming to a close. I completed my SDEV class final (and passed with a 96) last Friday, and my math final is coming up this Thursday. Although the pressure is still on, I can feel it all coming to a close. It's ALMOST OVER! It's kind of sad, but don't get me wrong it feels great to be so close to the finish line!

So here's, to a great first semester, and hopfully at wonderful second one as well :)




-



No comments:

Post a Comment